Precise projects limited Kenya provides the most outstanding, project management approaches to keep an eye on the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its starting point to its finish (planning, implementation to evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the real estate development sectors all over Kenya.
construction management in kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya we captain the oversight of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering projects and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering works. Some other services include
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in nairobi
Quantity Surveyors are construction industry experts with expert expertise on construction costs and contracts. They are concerned with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on customers’ requirements. They prepare precise estimates to ensure budgets are sufficient for each phase of construction.
At precise projects Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their know-how at the most affordable prices.
Some of the services offered entails:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Supervicing construction projects on behalf of the customer to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving intricate advice on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Determining the cost of refurbishment of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real estate. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house of your dreams, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi, kenya